Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Dots for Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Quoted: The world's largest social music platform. Show off your taste, see what your friends are listening to, hear new music, get personal radio, recommendations, and downloads, all for free.

[tags: music]

Quoted: Pandora is the music discovery service that helps you find new music based on your old and current favorites. Create custom internet radio stations, listen free.

[tags: music]

Quoted: Essential ActionScript 3.0: Books: Colin Moock by Colin Moock

[tags: actionscript, flash, Flex, book]

New service aims to be a cross between iTunes and Pandora

[tags: music]

Quoted: For a current project I have a container which has a gradient background. Within this I have a series of LinkButtons. I only want the text color of the LinkButton to change on rollOver. If the background of the container was solid I could set the rollOver color to match the background. But the gradient makes this impossible. So I went to the styles

[tags: geekglue]

See the rest of my Dots at Blue Dot

No comments: