Sunday, July 08, 2007

Support Your Local Adobe User Group

Leif Wells has just posted defending Adobe User Groups. It is written in response to a flame he read on digg. But I wanted to highlight this :

'The user group in your area has been created and organized by people like me who truly love what people like you do with Adobe's products. By not participating in you local user group, for any reason, you miss out on spending time with people from your own community who could use your support. You also miss out on spending time with people from whom you could draw support and inspiration.'

I have an obvious interest as a member of the Victorian Adobe User Group (site branded : MUV). But I am a member because I agree with Leif's sentiments. If you do too then why not find out about your nearest user group. For Victorians we meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month and you can get email reminders by becoming a member.

No comments: